Rent To Own A Home In Dallas - Fort Worth
***Due to the Coronavirus / COVID-19 pandemic, the real estate market has also been affected…including the opportunity to rent-to-own in Dallas - Fort Worth. And while we will make all attempts to service your needs, please understand that the approval criteria is subject to change.***
When you need time to build your credit or save up for a larger down payment, Love Investors assists you to get on the right track because we understand the value of homeownership as an investment in your future!
There are multiple upsides to renting to own a home in Dallas - Fort Worth:
- If your credit is challenged like many potential homeowners, this gives you additional time to repair your credit to qualify for a future mortgage, possibly at a lower interest rate. Your credit should be taken very seriously as a poor credit score is harmful to all aspects of your life.
- Hold on to the home you love! You don’t have to miss out on the perfect house just because you don’t currently qualify for a traditional home loan or have the necessary down payment.
- Quick move-in. Compared to getting mortgage approval, qualifying for a rent to own home in Dallas - Fort Worth is a simpler and quicker process.
- Test drive the house and neighborhood. If you’re not sure about committing to purchase, this can be chance to get a feel for your new home and the area.
- Potential to lock in a purchase price. Even if your home’s value goes up, you may have the option to purchase the home on a predetermined future date, at today’s locked in price.
We are a Community Conscious Business. Our success is measured by helping Dallas - Fort Worth cities thrive and making a positive impact in the lives of local residents. Our mission is putting forth sincere efforts to achieve these holistic goals…that includes partnering with other companies, investors and property owners to make homeownership a reality for those who wouldn’t otherwise have the opportunity.
Ready To Rent To Own A Home???
Maybe you’re still asking what exactly is “rent to own”? It can be an easier path to becoming a homeowner but we advise that you not go into blindly. Check out this page that breaks down the process of “renting to own” a home in Dallas - Fort Worth. And here’s another link for additional info.
Did you come across a rent to own home that already caught your eye? Through partner programs, you can be given the chance to qualify and eventually buy that home. Aside from great service, we’ll assume you came here to access other great rent to own homes in Dallas - Fort Worth! You’ll also have access to “rent to own” properties listed on the MLS and FSBO!
What are our REQUIREMENTS to Rent To Own a home in Dallas - Fort Worth?
✅ no active bankruptcy or foreclosure action
✅ household income of at least $3600/month
✅ credit score at 550 or above for EACH applicant (based on Equifax report)
✅ positive housing history and documentation to support income (tax returns, pay stubs, and/or bank statements)
✅ minimum of $4,000 liquid savings or gifted funds (or at least twice monthly lease payment, whichever is greater)
✅ Property retail value must be less than $300,000
✅ *There are NO EXCEPTIONS to these requirements
Get Started With A Rent To Own Home Through Love Investors
We’re available to guide you on your path to homeownership. You can rest assured that everything is handled professionally. Realtors, Investors AND people who just want great rent to own homes in Dallas - Fort Worth work with us. Our process allows us to find listed properties AND those hard to find properties that aren’t usually on the market.
If you want to get an edge on others when you find that perfect home, the first step is to let us know what you’re looking for. Go ahead and share that with us NOW to get pre-qualifed for your next home.
Buy A Home (Comprar Una Casa)Owner Financing - Rent To Own - Home Buying Program (Financiamiento Propietario - Alquiler Con Opción A Compra - Programa De Compra De Vivienda)
Rent To Own A Home
Addison, Allen, Arlington, Balch Springs, Bedford, Benbrook, Burleson, Carrollton, Cedar Hill, Colleyville, Coppell, Crowley, Dallas, Desoto, Duncanville, Euless, Farmers Branch, Flower Mound, Forest Hill, Forney, Fort Worth, Frisco, Garland, Glenn Heights, Grand Prairie, Grapevine, Haltom City, Hurst, Irving, Keller, Lancaster, Lewisville, Mansfield, McKinney, Mesquite, Nacogdoches, North Richland Hills, Oak Cliff, Plano, Richardson, Red Oak, Rockwall, Rowlett, Saginaw, Seagoville, Southlake, The Colony, Watauga, Wylie